In This Issue:
If you were to look through my eyes when I recorded this video in Mexico, you’d see all the different architectural shapes and sizes, and beautiful gardens that I’m saw at outside my window.
It reminded me of you, my wonderful community.
Each of you is unique, special and brilliant. You are all different shapes and sizes and come from such a variety of backgrounds, and I celebrate you for it. You are all beautiful.
Too often, I think we get caught up in trying to be more like someone else, especially as we work on transforming our lives. While it’s certainly useful to admire someone, and allow other people to be a mirror for us, when we try to become more like someone else, we are depriving ourselves of our greatest asset…our uniqueness.
The strength of being YOU shows up when you gracefully and authentically express your YOU-ness into the world. It takes courage to express yourself, but I want you to know that when you allow yourself to shine, you honor who you are AND inspire others to do the same.
So in this month’s Through Liana’s Eyes video, I invite you to focus on YOUR lane. Be who YOU are, because everyone else is taken. Embrace your own beautiful masterpiece and honor every single piece of it, regardless of your shape, size, talents or background.
I invite you to enjoy the video and see the beauty I see when I look at you through my eyes.
I see you, and you are magnificent.
Let’s Talk About Hair Color!
I’m so excited about this month’s Image Therapy 101 because it’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about for a long time.
Let’s talk about the fierceness of hair color, and why I’m passionate about you NOT dying your hair!
I know you might be freaking out right now a little bit.
“Liana, did you just tell me NOT to dye my hair?”
Yes I did! So take a breath, and stick with me for a minute here and watch the Image Therapy 101 Video so I can share why I feel so strongly about this, and what to do when it comes to your hair color.
Here’s a few of the things I’ll share in this month’s video mini-training
- Some science behind “pigmentation”, and why your hair actually does what it does as you age.
- The unintended consequences of dying your hair instead of letting it go natural
- How your hair color works in harmony with your skin tone and eye color, and why dying your hair throws off that harmony
- Why wearing your hair naturally allows your true essence to show up in the world, and why that’s so powerful.
Enjoy this month’s Image Therapy 101, and when you go out and apply the tips I’m teaching, I invite you to share your experiences on our Facebook page!
Recently, I’ve had the privilege to be interviewed on two incredible podcasts, which you can listen to anytime by clicking the links below.
- James Miller had me on his Lifeology podcast where I talked about Being an Authentic Masterpiece. You can listen to that episode here.
- Beth Sobol hosted me on her Live Agelessly show where I talked about Creating Personal Transformation Through the Power of Wardrobe. Listen to that interview here.
Join Liana Live in California
There’s nothing like immersing yourself in an environment of love and transformation. Join me for Live Your Life in S.T.Y.L.E. LIVE in November where you will:
- Discover how to use the clothes you already have in your closet as “tools” to create the perfect outfits that reflect who you really are.
- You’ll finally have a plan for knowing which items in your closet just need to GO because they aren’t serving you anymore.
- You’ll discover and uncover your unique, Essential Formula™, that makes you exactly who you are, and learn to choose clothing that truly reflects your YOU-ness
- You will get to know yourself better than you ever have before and feel empowered to show up on the outside in a way that matches the authentic YOU on the inside.
- And so much more!
Liana Chaouli, (pronounced sha-oo-li), is the President and Founder of Image Therapists International Inc. and a globally recognized thought leader , style expert and educator. Ms. Chaouli, provides transformation through the empowerment of wardrobe. She has spent two decades consulting CEOs, celebrities, and political figures on matters of self-image.
As the developer of Image Therapy™, she works closely with her clients on their personal and professional presence using analysis, physical appearance, and education to adjust attitudes affecting self-esteem and overall sense of worth. Her clients include Bob Mackie, The Canfield Training Group, IBM, Nordstrom’s, Coldwell Banker University, Chico’s, and many more.
Visit www.lianasgifts.com to receive your Personal S.T.Y.L.E. Blueprint, the blueprint to understanding YOU.