In This Issue:
Lately, there’s been a lot going through my mind and my heart, and I’ve been trying to triangulate those thoughts and feelings with what’s going on around me in the outside world. I’ve been deeply pondering how I can best bring that awareness to my work and my service to you.
I often speak in this e-zine and in my videos about how truly amazing life is, and share all the wonderful things going on in my life.
Life IS wonderful.
However, as a human being, and as an Image Therapist, it’s important to remain connected to the reality that this journey called life isn’t always perfect. Sometimes we feel hurt. Sometimes we feel disappointment, and sometimes we feel pain.
Just like all of you, I experience tough days, or even tough weeks and months, and in those seasons, I’m so grateful for the amazing people in my life who send me love right when I need it most.
So, in this month’s version of Through Liana’s Eyes I’m bringing that love to YOU. I want to share a powerful reminder with you that I know will make a difference for you the next time things get tough, or the next time it feels like life is stacked against you.
You’ve likely heard me say that Image Therapy is about far more than just clothes. It’s about embracing ALL of who you are so that you can shine your brilliant light in the world.
Enjoy this month’s Through Liana’s Eyes, and know that today I’m sending you my love, wherever you may be, or whatever you may be going through.
I see you, and you are magnificent.
Let’s Talk About Skin Tone!
You may have noticed as you’ve been out shopping this time of year that everyone seems to be talking about or selling this idea of “skin tone.”
I decided to focus this month’s Image Therapy 101 on skin tone so you would not only become aware of it, but also feel so you would get out there and take full advantage of it. Once the season changes over, it won’t be as easy as it is now to buy things that are perfect for you, and I want you to capitalize on the opportunity.
Watch this month’s Image Therapy 101 video where I will share with you:
- What “skin tone” really means.
- The specific differences between light and dark skin tone, and the entire spectrum of color that it includes.
- How to focus in on and select the colors that look amazing on YOUR skin tone. There are some subtle things to watch for that I share in the video
- Some real life examples of what the different kinds of tones actually look like. I’ll show you specific wardrobe pieces so the next time you shop, you know exactly what to look for.
Enjoy this month’s Image Therapy 101, and when you go out and apply the tips I’m teaching, I invite you to share your experiences on our Facebook page!
“When life calls, pick up the phone.”
3 Keys to Choosing Colors That Are Perfect for YOU
Do you ever get overwhelmed trying to choose colors for your wardrobe?
Do you usually end up wearing mostly black clothing because it just seems easier?
Would you like be able to easily pick out colors that make you shine, AND have FUN while doing it?
Well, I hear you, and I have some great news for you!
I’m hosting a free online workshop called 3 Keys to Choosing Colors That Are Perfect for YOU, and I invite you to join me.
I want to SHINE <<< Register for the free online workshop today
You deserve to SHINE like the amazing soul you are, and I’m excited to show you how to use color to do just that!
In this workshop, I will show you:
- The #1 Mistake people make when choosing their wardrobe colors and what to do instead;
- The exact system Liana Chaouli uses for selecting colors, the story behind how she created it, and how she’s used it to teach celebrities, speakers, professionals and stay-at-home moms for over 30 years;
- Why the black wardrobe items are NOT your friend. (Even though it seems easier, wearing black is NOT helping you!)
- The 3 steps to determine which colors are in harmony with YOUR personal coloring and personality to create a GLOW…no more wondering if you got it right;
- Why certain colors make you look flat, and others can make you look FLAWLESS!
- The exact 5 steps you need to take to unveil the masterpiece that you are and show up at your best from the spotlight to home;
No more settling, it’s time to show up, be bold, and embrace the radiance of YOU.
You are a magnificent being, and you deserve to have a colorful wardrobe that shows that off to the world.
Join me for the free online workshop and let’s make it happen!
Liana Chaouli, (pronounced sha-oo-li), is the President and Founder of Image Therapists International Inc. and a globally recognized thought leader , style expert and educator. Ms. Chaouli, provides transformation through the empowerment of wardrobe. She has spent two decades consulting CEOs, celebrities, and political figures on matters of self-image.
As the developer of Image Therapy™, she works closely with her clients on their personal and professional presence using analysis, physical appearance, and education to adjust attitudes affecting self-esteem and overall sense of worth. Her clients include Bob Mackie, The Canfield Training Group, IBM, Nordstrom’s, Coldwell Banker University, Chico’s, and many more.
Visit www.lianasgifts.com to receive your Personal S.T.Y.L.E. Blueprint, the blueprint to understanding YOU.